your current location: > News information >
Air box pulse bag type dust collector can be widely used in building materials, cement, metallurgy, machinery, chemical and refractory industries, especially crushing, drying, coal milling, powder selection, packaging, warehouse roof, clinker cooler in cement plants Or dust removal system. It is also suitable for dust removal of coal mills, but it is necessary to increase fire prevention and explosion protection measures and change the structure of the dust collector accordingly. It can also be used for dust collection for gases with extremely high dust concentrations. This equipment is also suitable for dust collection of gas with extremely high dust concentration, such as a mill system with a 0-SEPA classifier with a dust concentration of up to 100g / m3 (standard). For this series of cyclones, cyclones may not be used for primary dust removal.
The composition and principle of the bellows pulse dust collector: The bellows pulse dust collector series consists of a casing, a ash hopper, a ash discharge device, a bracket and a pulse ash cleaning system. When the dust-containing gas enters the dust collector from the air inlet, it first encounters the inclined baffle in the middle of the air inlet, and the air flow turns into the ash hopper to play the role of pre-dust. The airflow entering the ash bucket then turned upward and passed through the filter bag with a metal skeleton inside, and the dust was captured on the outer surface of the dust filter bag.
The purified gas enters the clean room in the upper part of the filter bag room, and is collected in the air outlet pipe and discharged. The air inlet of PPCS32 dust collector is set on the ash hopper. After entering the ash hopper, the air flow first encounters the baffle in the intake pipe. Its function is similar to the principle described above. The casing is divided into a plurality of independent dust collecting chambers by partitions, and each dust collecting chamber is sequentially cleaned at a given time interval. Each dust collection chamber is equipped with a poppet valve which is closed during the dust removal process to shut off the air flow through the dust collection chamber. Then open the pulse valve and blow high-pressure air into the bag to eliminate the dust trapped on the outer surface of the filter bag. The pulse blowing width and dust removal cycle of each dust collection chamber are actively and continuously performed by a special dust removal program controller.
Performance characteristics of PPC air box pulse dust collector:
1. Strong adaptability: It can directly handle dust-containing gas with an inlet concentration of up to 1300g / Nm3. It can be used not only as a dust removal device for purifying gas, but also for collecting finished products of SEAP classifiers and vertical mills.
2. Advanced technology: The use of offline cleaning technology for room pulse cleaning not only avoids the "re-adsorption" phenomenon of the secondary scattering of dust during the online cleaning process, but also does not affect the continuous operation of the equipment, which improves the cleaning effect and extends the filtration. The service life of the bag increases the application adaptability and improves the dust removal efficiency.
3. High dust removal efficiency: The dust concentration of the purified exhaust gas can be less than or equal to 30 mg / Nm3 (thermal equipment ≤50mg / Nm3), and the dust removal efficiency is greater than or equal to 99.9%.
4. High activity: The programmable active control technology is used to periodically rotate the constant resistance chamber to actively ash, achieving active operation, stable performance, and active ash and ash discharge.
5. Long service life: The double diaphragm structure electromagnetic pulse valve has the advantages of sensitive control and good stability; the filter bag is equipped with needle felt filter material, which is durable.
6. Wide range of uses: Not only widely used in cement production lines, but also widely used in power, chemical, metallurgy, coal, pharmaceutical, machinery, light industry, food, wood processing, friction data and other industries.
7. Shell part: Including clean room (or gas purification box), filter room, compartment, maintenance door and shell structure. The clean room is provided with a poppet valve and a flower plate, and the filter room is provided with a short blow tube: a filter bag and its frame.
8. Ash hopper and ash discharge mechanism: The ash hopper can distinguish and set screw conveyors, air ducts and rigid impeller unloaders (ash discharge valves) according to different series and different imported dust concentrations.
9. Intake and exhaust box: Includes intake and exhaust pipes and intermediate partitions. Single row (or single row) structure is arranged in
|The quality of the cartridge dust collector||Precautions for use of bag filter||Bag Dust Collector Operation and Basic Maintenance|
|Introduction of the blowing cycle and time of the bag filter||Selection precautions of cyclone dust collector||"Medium Coating" Energy Band in Epoxy Floor Paint Construction|
|Where can I buy a good quality dust collector||There are many places to pay attention to daily use of bag filter||Yichun explosion-proof bag filter-shenyang brand|
|Why does the plasma cutter produce smoke?|