your current location: > Technical Exchange >
The electromagnetic pulse valve (also known as the diaphragm valve) is a compressed air "switch" of the pulse bag type dust removal and injection system. Under the control of the output signal of the pulse spray controller, the filter bags spray ash one by one (cavity) to keep the resistance of the dust collector within the set range, thereby ensuring the processing capacity and dust removal efficiency of the dust collector.
The electromagnetic pulse valve isolates the insulation system and the high-voltage incoming line from smoke and dust, and solves the problem of dew creepage from the structural principle. It has the characteristics of no dew creepage, high dust removal efficiency, small wind resistance, reliability, convenient maintenance, etc. In construction materials, mining, metallurgy and other dust management places. The filtered flue gas meets the emission concentration standard required by the dust collector design. The running resistance of the dust collector is generally maintained below 150 Pa; the service life of the filter material reaches more than 2 years; the working life of the electromagnetic pulse valve of the ash cleaning system reaches 100,000 injections within 5 years.
The electromagnetic pulse valve in the dust removal accessory controls the opening and closing of the valve body unloading hole according to the signal of the pulse controller to achieve injection. The signal of the pulse controller is timed in milliseconds. When the pulse valve is opened, a strong impulse airflow is generated to achieve a strong instantaneous injection.
What are the technical requirements for electromagnetic pulse valves?
1. The working pressure of the product is 0.3-0.7 MPa, and the medium is clean air after degreasing and water treatment.
2. When the working voltage of the electromagnetic pulse valve is 85% of the rated voltage of the product's nominal air source pressure, the opening response time of the electromagnetic pulse valve should be less than 0.03 seconds. When the working gas source pressure is 0.1 MPa, the pulse valve can be closed.
4. The product should be able to withstand a gas pressure of 0.8 MPa. Under specified environmental conditions, the insulation resistance of the electromagnetic coil to the housing should be greater than 1ω.
6. Under the conditions of room temperature 5 to 35 degrees and relative humidity not exceeding 85%, the electromagnetic coil can withstand the shell voltage of 50Hz and 250 volts, and there is no breakdown in 1 minute.
7. The electromagnetic pulse valve should work normally after being subjected to vibration with a frequency of 20 Hz, an amplitude of 2 mm, and a duration of 30 minutes.
8. Under normal use conditions, the cumulative service life of the diaphragm should exceed 800,000 times.
9. There is no obvious coating peeling, scratches, burrs and other damage on the valve's outer surface.
|With strong overload capacity and impact moment of inertia resistance||What models of Tongteng stand-alone dust collector||How to identify the advantages and disadvantages of vacuum cleaners|
|Air volume of pulse dust collector of Tongteng coal-fired boiler||What skills does Tong Teng purchase pulse dust collector equipment||Detailed structure of PPC air box pulse bag filter|
|Application industry of Tongteng MC pulse dust collector and||What kind of working conditions are not suitable for dust removal in Tongteng?||Flume dust collector bag dust emission exceeding standards|
|Temperature index of dust bag|